Friday 19 May 2017

BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MY BABY SISTER: MUNA OGUINE (MILAN B.)


This is a birthday post of the most beautiful girl in the world, my love, my sister and my angel.

As she celebrates her birthday today, we at Empire States Blog celebrate with her. We love you and wish you many many more years. 
                   
                    

Sis did I ever tell you how glad I am that you were born __ years ago?
Between me picking on you and you telling on me, we were able to keep mom and dad pretty busy. I think that is our biggest accomplishment from growing up. I couldn't have done it without you. 
Our special sibling bond will always be prevalent, sister.
on your birthday, many miles may keep us apart, but you are always in my heart; Always and Forever.

Have a wonderful Birthday, Baby Sis............. We love you!!!

Hip ! Hip! Hip! ..................... Hurray!!!
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Please leave a comment