Monday 11 September 2017

RIC HASSANI: I HAD S*X WHEN I WAS 16

Ric Hassani is one of the promising heads in the Nigerian music industry with good songs to his name in the last 5 years.
Ric Hassani
 
Nigerian singer, Ric Hassani, in chat with The Net Ng, revealed some relationship details and gave fans a peak at his naughty side.
 
The Headies 2016 nominee and Gentleman hitmaker, when asked if he would rather cheat or be cheated on said;
 
"I would rather cheat, if I cheat I would know, its almost like if you bash your own car, its not as painful as when your guy bashes your car"
 
When asked if he was in a relationship, he said;
 
"Can I phone a friend, cause I need to ask the person what we are doing"
 
When asked when he lost his virginity, he said;
 
"I was 16, is that a good thing or a bad one"
 
When asked skinny or curvy women, who he prefers, he said;
 
"Curvy"
 
When asked s*x in the morning afternoon or night, he said;
 
"Definitely night"
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Please leave a comment